White Lake Dock & Dredge, Inc. specializes in environmental remediation, dredging, excavating, pile driving, waterfront development, and all forms of marine construction. Our capabilities cover land and water with a readily-transportable modern fleet of specialized marine equipment and our own excavating and treatment division. We have handled everything from private dock builds to EPA Superfund environmental projects and pride ourselves in creative problem solving. Our flexible equipment package allows us access to even the most remote project sites.
WLDDI has a solid history of completing environmental dredging projects of various types on time and within budget. Our experienced personnel, along with innovative equipment, methods, and processes, have enabled us to be leaders in this specialized field. In addition, we bring an effective and streamlined team to the table.
Our Services Include:
- Environmental dredging and remediation
- Installation of sand and gravel subaqueous caps
- Installation of engineered multicomponent subaqueous caps including coal, organic clay, geotextile, GCL and reactive core matting
- Creative and cost-effective solutions to manage dredge spoils
- Hydrographic and bathymetric surveying including multi-beam and side scan sonar
- Marine construction
- Sheet pile installation
- Wetland and riverbank restoration
- Waterfront development